Masculine, modern and strong, our Noir collection has been beautifully curated to create an earthy, grounded vibe. This reed diffuser is an elegant and sophisticated way to scent your home. Instead of spraying or pouring liquid fragrances, you simply insert the natural reeds into the vessel that holds fragrance oils and they scent your room for up to 4 months without needing to flip the reeds.
Smooth Operator Scent Notes:
This fragrance is a core of sticky honey is gently embraced with musk and earth like notes for a warm and homely scent that’s not too sweet or smokey, but a perfect balance of suave and sophistication.
Top Notes:Aromatic, Coriander, Pink Pepper
Middle Notes: Floral, Rose, Jasmine, Patchouli
Base Notes: Oriental, Amber, Labdanum, Tobacco, Tonka Bean, Musk
FRUITY | FRESH | EARTHY | SPICY
Hand poured essential and natural oils in elegant matte black jar and 150ml / Diffuse for 4-5 months Made in Melbourne
Non-DG (ethanol free) diffuser base fragrance oil and essential oil. This premium diffuser base is designed for an optimal and clean fragrance throw; formulated with no alcohol, parabens or phthalates.
1. Ensure the wick is at least 1mm long. Wood wicks do not require trimming.
2. Once the wax has got within 1cm of the base of the jar/tin, stop using it.
3. Burn the candles for a minimum of 1 or 2 hours. This will ensure that the melted wax pool has reached the sides of the glass jar or travel tin, optimising your burn time and preventing any burning of the candle and drowning the wick.
4. Do not place your candles in drafty areas such as hallways, near a window or by a fireplace.
5. Keep your candles in a cool, dry place below 25°C and away from direct sunlight.