AMD NANO-TECH FFP2/P2 Particulate Respirator with Four Layers - Buy 20 Pack of 50 Masks
AMD’s Mask NANO-TECH FFP2/P2 Particulate Respirator Pack of 50 x 20 (500 Masks)
Note: Due to heavy demand this will leave the warehouse 5-7 days
NANO-TECH FFP2/P2 Particulate Respirator feature advanced filtering and design details that allow them to be worn comfortably for extended periods of time while maintaining their class-leading functionality over standard melt blown filter respirators.
- Australian Made
- Therapeutic Goods Administration Approved TGA-335981
- Cutting-Edge NanoFibre Filters
- Four Layers with Elastic Ear Loops
- Innovative Three Panel Design Improves Fit and Aesthetic and Minimise Gaps
- High Breathability
- Soft, Lightweight, Comfortable and Odourless
- Individually packed
- Latex Free
- Disposable Single Use
- Lead Delivery Time 7 days
AMD’s NANO-TECH FFP2/P2 Particulate Respirator feature advanced filtering and design details that allow them to be worn comfortably for extended periods of time while maintaining their class-leading functionality over standard melt blown filter respirators. Cutting-edge nanofibre filters are incorporated into a face-contouring design that creates an effective barrier against potentially harmful airborne particles and aerosols such as dust, virus, and bacteria as well as infectious liquid materials such as blood and fluids. Nanofibre technology ensures excellent breathability and lightness even with the assurance of four protective layers.
- Technology: Nano-filters, comprised of nanofibres, deliver higher filtration efficiency than standard melt blown filters and are lighter and more breathable. They also maintain their functionality after exposure to moisture while typical filters lose their electrostatic properties once exposed to water. AMD’s nano-filters are water resistant and protective against airborne particles, aerosols, and liquid.
- Fit: Innovative three panel design fits naturally around the nose and mouth creating a better seal and aesthetic. Elastic ear loops hold the respirator securely in place. A soft inner layer and moldable padded nose bridge wire provide extra comfort.
- Comfort: Nano-filter respirators are lighter than standard respirators and allow enhanced breathability which allow them to be worn for hours. The three panel design unfolds to shape naturally around the face maximising ventilation around the nose and mouth while still maintaining an effective seal to the environment. Nano-filter respirators are potentially viable options for populations with breathing restrictions such as the elderly and those with heart and lung conditions.
- Packaging: Each nano-filter respirator is individually packaged for hygiene and designed to fold flat to facilitate portability and storage. Individual wrapping makes it convenient to carry and distribute without contamination.
|Number of each per Box||50|
|Features||• Australian Made
• Cutting-edge nanofibre filters
• Four-layers with elastic ear loops
• Innovative three panel design improves fit and aesthetic and minimises gaps
• High breathability
• Soft, lightweight, comfortable & odourless
• Individually packed
• Latex free
|Face seal/ Nose foam||Nose foam|
|Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862)||No|
|Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96)||No|
|Flammability Rating||Class 1|
|Product Type||Dust and other Particles|
|Respirator Style||Flat Fold|
|Australia and New Zealand Compliance Standards||P2|
|Filter performance||≥ 99.66%|
|Flow rate||95 L/min|
|Total inward leakage (TIL)||≤ 8% leakage|
|Inhalation resistance||≤ 70 Pa (at 30L/min)≤ 240 Pa (at 95L/min)|
|Flow rate||Varied – see above|
|Exhalation resistance||≤ 120 Pa|
|Exhalation valve leakage requirement||Leak rate ≤ 30mL/min|
|Force applied||-250 Pa|
|CO2 clearance requirement||≤ 1%|